You can listen to to the conference call unedited by calling in to the following phone number and then entering the pin. I apologize for the wait, I have had a huge response to this and I hope it can help someone in some way. There is no charge unless you are charged for long distance. The call is about an hour.
Dial - (712) 432-0899
Enter Access Code - 818978#
For more information on Dr. Vinayak please check out his website. Or you can send an email to email@example.com and I will forward any emails to him. I have had a big response to this conference call so it may take a couple of days to get a response.
To answer a few questions that have been directed at me:
- NO, I do not think this is a cure for Lyme disease. I think it is a tool. I am not making any claims and I am not a medical doctor. I just promised myself that if I found something that worked for me I would shout it from the roof tops.
- I feel that I am about 80% well since I started seeing Dr. Vinayak back in the beginning of December 2011.
- I have seen him about 8 times since December and my last session we did right after the conference call remotely using a hand cradle here at my house. Out of the 8 or so sessions, only 3 have been regular Zyto balancing sessions, the rest have been EVOX.
- EVOX is Preception Reframing (please read more below).**
- I still have bad days and I still have a Lyme cycle (flare). The bad days are few and far between and the flare time is DRASTICALLY different. I am not suffering anymore. I suffered. The pain and sickness was unbearable to me and it was a life of just existing alone.
|I just posted this pic to Facebook yesterday, my husband snapped it of me as we were getting ready to go out to lunch and swing by Costco.|
|One of the kids and I (and Martini) a couple of weeks ago.|
**EVOX is on the Zyto and it is Perception Reframing. It is healing one's personal trauma's. After I started doing it someone pointed out that it is mentioned in the book Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment by Connie Stasheim (pages 149, 165, 267). I was able to read the section written by Dr. Lee Cowden and I wish I could quote what he wrote. Something along the lines of the EVOX & Zyto helping one heal from Lyme disease. It was much better than that, but I haven't eaten yet today and I can't remember.
Be Well!! Be Happy!!