Monday, March 22, 2010

Well, I had a good weekend

I have been feeling good for the past 5 days.  I love that.  Back in bed today.  I probably over did it.  Oh well. 

Friday night I went out on a much needed dinner date with my husband.  The kids went to their moms.  It was nice to get out.  Food was good.  Then Saturday my father & mother came over & my hubby & dad built me an organic raised garden!  I am thrilled!  It took the entire day & they are only about 60% done.  Have one more box to build & they will do it this Saturday.  They gated the area off so my 3 dogs can't pee on everything. 

Dad & hubby putting in organic soil                                   Finished product

In the first box we have 2 kinds of lettuce, yellow squash, zucchini, two kinds of tomatoes, yellow & green peppers, spinach, & swiss chard.  I have a nice raised pot with parsley, cilantro, & basil in it. 
It was nice hanging out with my parents.  It's been a long time.  And this was a realy nice gift from my parents.

Then Sunday I went to a park picnic to celebrate one of my sis-in-laws.  We were just celebrating her, because she is just that special :).  I brought her flowers, because I thought she might love them.  And I think I was right.  I figured, every gal loves flowers.  But we had to leave early because my friend from the Bay Area came down for an overnight visit before their trip to Disneyland.  It was great to see her, her husband, & their two kids.  I adore her children!  It was so nice to spend time together.  Glad they came on one of my "good" days because today I am not feeling so hot.  My muscles are SORE all over.

On the Lyme Disease front, I am getting a second opinion from an LLMD I didn't know existed in Malibu (not the LLMD that travels TO Malibu).  He takes my insurance!  WOW!!  So I will be seeing him on Wednesday @ 2:30pm to discuss the PiCC line & my protocol.  We shall see if he will become my new LLMD or not.  I feel guilty though, like I am cheating on my current LLMD.  I love her and I know she wants the best for me.  But it has been too much of a challenge to get everything with the PiCC line situated & I am not too confident in her confidence (if you know what I mean).  I just need to get better!!

I have may active viruses & my intuition tells me that these are a large problem for me.  I have MCV, EBV, HHV, Q Fever, and I may be missing one.  What does one to when they have these viruses activated in their body?

3 comments:

Una Spenser said...

Living with Lyme is so hard. Its such a blessing when we have good days and its a special social time. I'm so glad you got those days.

Best of luck with the new doc. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Don't know what to say about the multiple infections. Have you been informed about whether each one responds to a particular antibiotic or treatment?

Unknown said...

I love this blog design, I was hoping you would pick it!

I am glad you had several good day! I pray that you feel better soon, I tend to overdo it on my good days too!

I hope the appointment goes well, let us know how it goes.

Unknown said...

Hello, I read some of your blog and you posted my exact thoughts I get too frustrated trying to say and write sometimes.

I saw a LLMD on Tuesday. I knew anyhow.

I used to do web design and I enjoyed blogging long ago, so I started this blog.

http://mawright.vox.com/

Right now I haven't started treatment and know the feeling of so much to do before you get even more sick. Plus the money thing.

It's nice to see people like you helping others and spreading awareness. That's what I'll do when I am better, and while I am sick too.