Thursday, May 19, 2011

Financial Assistance For Lab Testing

In my last post, I had mentioned LymeTap and how I had never heard back from them.  Well it ends up I did hear back from them, I just never got the message!

After a nice conversation with someone over at LymeTap and I am happy to relay their information in hopes that other people can get assistance for Lyme & Co testing at any CLIA approved lab.

You must qualify financially for the program.  LymeTap will reimburse you up to 75% of the cost of the test.  You must submit an application, the first page of your most recent tax form (1040) and the requisition form for the testing signed by your doctor, among some other requirements.

Click here to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.
I am trying to get my application together but I don't have ink in my printer!  Hoping to get that together ASAP!  I will be requesting a co-infection panel testing from Igenex.

Next post will be about my latest doctor appointment at the new doctor I went to on Monday.  GREAT APPOINTMENT!

No comments: