My Reading with Anthony William, Medical Medium
Oh and P.S. I have NO IDEA what is up with the font sizes here. I have tried over and over again to fix it and it's just going to be crazy.
General Scan Notes
- Problems started with Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), which triggers Lyme disease symptoms.
- Need to re-stabilize nervous system and knock down the EBV.
- EBV releases neurotoxins. Neurotoxins cause neuro fatigue.
- Need to repair the nerves.
- EBV is inside my liver & thyroid.
- EBV came in through my vaccines.
- My heart symptoms are not dangerous. The symptoms I experience are from the nerves miscommunicating, not from my heart muscle, valves or arteries. This makes perfect sense to me since my heart is healthy. I wish I didn’t require a pacemaker for the rest of my life.
- Digestion problems are neurological.
- He says I have “Group 2 EBV”.
- No other diseases or illnesses. I am otherwise healthy.
- He says that he KNOWS that I will fully recover and be well again. There are no other obstacles.
- No brain inflammation found. What I experience symptomatically in my brain are the neurotoxins caused from the EBV.
Supplements for EBV that are critical
(He stressed the importance of never having alcohol in your tinctures)
- Eidon Zinc liquid concentrate According to reading, I am severely zinc deficient. Goal dose is 2 droppers full, twice daily. http://tinyurl.com/EidonZinc
- Bioactive B12 from Global Healing Center This will restore nerves. He said, “if the Lyme community knew about this B12 blend, it would be a big deal.” Goal dose is 2 droppers full, twice daily. http://amzn.to/1IGCr3s
- Nature’s Answer Cat’s Claw For viral loads in the herpetic families. Cleans up the viruses in a nice, safe & gentle manner. Goal dose is 2 droppers full, twice daily. If I can only work up to 10 individual drops per day, he is happy. http://amzn.to/1IGCKv5
- *Nature’s Answer Hawthorne Berry Not standard protocol or for EBV; but for my own personal issues, since I mentioned to him that I take it for heart palpitations and racing heart, the brand I currently use has alcohol in it. *Personal note: this is a natural beta blocker and has saved me from undergoing ablation & taking prescription beta blockers. Good stuff here if you have heart issues. http://amzn.to/1IGD3G9
- Nature’s Answer Licorice Root He asked me if I can tolerate it. I said, “I have taken it before in adrenal supplements with no problems.” Goal dose is 1 dropper full, twice daily. http://amzn.to/1TnLrQE
- Sovereign Silver It is a positively charged, bioactive silver hydrosol. It will not put a load on the body’s system; but start slow *Personal note: I reported die off from ingesting 1 teaspoon twice daily of a different type in the past. This brand, according to him, is the best. Goal dose is 2 teaspoons, twice daily. I will start with 1/4 teaspoon twice daily and slowly increase. Large bottle: http://amzn.to/1IGF9G7 Small bottle: http://amzn.to/1IGFnNm
- Thorne 5-MTHF, 5 mg EBV screws up the mutation through its byproducts. Goal dose is 1 capsule, twice daily. *Personal note: It takes a while to work up to the dose of methylfolate he recommended; I know from experience. I have a bottle of the brand I currently use and will stick with that. I would not start with 5mg of methylfolate; but I have already been on it a while, so perhaps he sensed that and suggested a higher dose. I suggest beginning with 1mg capsules and as a trial ingest 1/2 of 1mg to see how it is tolerated, then slowly increase the dose. 5 mg bottle: http://amzn.to/1TnKt6N 1 mg bottle: http://amzn.to/1TnKQ1b
- L-lysine Intake as much as possible. If you could only take one supplement for EBV it is this one! Goal dose is 3000mg, twice daily. http://amzn.to/1TnLpbz
- Hawaiian Spirulina MUST be Hawaiian. Begin very slowly. 1/4 teaspoon daily or 1 tablet daily. Goal dose is 6-8 tablets or up to 2 teaspoons daily. He seemed to prefer the powder for some reason. Powder: http://amzn.to/1TnLDiQ Tablets: http://amzn.to/1TnLKLg
- Lipo Naturals Liposomal Vitamin C He asked me how I tolerated vitamin C. I told him, “I am taking liposomal vitamin C currently.” He thought it was great that I can tolerate it and said, “he prefers this brand because the lecithin is made from sunflower seeds.” I am assuming he wants me to stay away from soy based liposomals. I will finish what I have (I take both the c and the glutathione) then switch to this brand. Goal dose is 1 teaspoon, twice daily. http://amzn.to/1TnMjos
(The specific foods listed are just examples of things he feels are great to eat. Not the only things to eat.)
- EBV requires a plant based diet.
- Grain free.
- No animal products.
- Fats block nerves and stop sugars from getting into the blood stream (I believe he was referring to animal fats here).
- If eating cooked foods for dinner, keep fruits separate from dinner.
- Be cautious with dried fruits (don’t over eat).
- Dates are ok.
- Spices are ok.
- NO bell peppers.
- Fruits, such as, Avocado, Bananas, & Papayas, for example, will get glucose into the nervous system.
- No dairy (use coconut milk in my morning green tea latte).
- I cannot tolerate green juices well. He said, “cucumber juice is all I need.”
- Tomatoes are great, just not green tomatoes. Don’t eat anything that isn’t ripe yet.
- Olive oil & coconut oil is ok.
- Almond butter is ok.
- Butternut Squash is ok.
- Occasional salmon is ok, if needed.
- POTATOES, POTATOES, POTATOES - Most bioavailable source for lysine. Russets, Yukon golds & reds. Sweet potatoes are ok but not as good as the prior mentioned.
- Hummus is ok.
- EBV can’t feed on these foods and will starve it out.
To purchase a copy of Anthony William’s book Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal on Amazon http://amzn.to/1NsTU4L
Thank you Linda for taking notes for me during the call! I really appreciate you coming out to help me.
**There are affiliate links in these notes. I am an Amazon Affiliate and a member of iHerb Rewards program.
DISCLAIMER: The medical information on this site and in this document are provided from my experience and as an information resource only and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please contact your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. Sonya Nelson expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no lability whatsoever as a result of your reliance on the information contained on this site.