Friday, April 29, 2011

Byron White Formulas

I would love to get off of antibiotics.  I am not getting better.  I feel as though I am getting worse.

I have managed to fund raise a bit so I had some money & I had to choose.  Should I get the bags of sodium chloride (minimum $135) for my IV rocephin or should I get the herbal treatment that many people say helped them more than antibiotics?  I don't feel as though I am getting better being just on rocephin & oral biaxin so.....


I have made a choice.  I will have to stop my IV antibiotics for now.  I will stay on my oral Biaxin.

Here is what I have found to share with you about Byron White Formulas:



A-Bart Datasheet (Bartonella)


These products have a suggested retail price of $89.  They are usually available for purchase only through a practitioner.  You can order them online at http://www.forresthealth.com or ask your chiropractor, naturopath or doctor get them for you.  

Please comment or contact me and let me know what your experience has been with these.  I will keep everyone updated.

I just found more info on Bryon White via Better Health Guy's blog!  It's from the BioResource 2011 Conference including Dr. Burrascano, Dr. Corson, Dr. Harris, Byron White, Wayne Anderson, ND, & Dr Horowitz.
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/238-bioresource-2011-conference

Thanks Better Health Guy for your great wealth of research & information!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are the white formulas working?