Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Please Vote for Anne's Lyme Awareness Video!

Please vote for my friend Anne Mears!  She created a video and submitted it to Capella University to win a scholarship.  She is on a mission to spread awareness of Lyme Disease throughout Southern California.  Please vote for her video.  The instructions and the link are from her below:


I have moved into 7th place, with over 100 votes needed to get into 6th place. Go to http://www.facebook.com/l/3AQAmR7-UAQBqDX79GZ2QiwirG1AZRY6lBfy-nsZV9YG8Bg/www.youtube.com/user/CapellaInspiresand scroll down to the Public Service section. That is the first section. Click on the “Most Recent” tab, and then scroll to the right one time. My video will be in the middle, named “Lyme Awareness Booth”. Click on the video and scroll back to the top, where the video will be playing. The Vote button will be on the right side of the screen. You can vote once each day. If I win, I will receive a $10,000 scholarship for my doctoral studies.

No comments: