Saturday, May 8, 2010

Living

I have been doing so well.  So well in fact that my chief complaints are only sleepiness & muscle weakness.  I am still worn down at the end of the night & if I do too much.  But I'm getting there. 

Thank you detox
Thank you Nuriche
Thank you Bicillin
Thank you Dr. B
Thank you Dr. P
Thank you hubs (even though you are a pain in my butt sometimes)
Thank you mom
Thank you to all my supportive friends on Facebook & here on online outer space
Thank you to everyone who told me not to give up
(all in no particular order, just what came to mind)

Now I need to raise money to treat Q Fever, Mycoplasma, Babesia & any other bastards that are trying to kill me. 

May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month
We are doing a fundraiser/awareness walk up in Hesperia, CA on May 15th to raise money for myself and a few other "lymeheads" (someone on Facebook gave me that term & I cannot remember who).

I am doing a huge garage sale & asking friends, family & friends of friends to donate items to sell that will happen March 22nd.

My friend Leslie says she will help me to plan a poker party fundraiser.  Now that sounds like fun!

And the grand finally. .. . . .  .  a big huge NATIONWIDE RALLY for Lyme Disease.  Date TBA.  If you are interested in organizing in your area, please let me know!  This is very important & no matter how sick you are, we need your support.  Get your friends, you family, your co-workers, your neighbors in on it.  

xoxo!  To life!!!!  Cheers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I am super excited for you! You are doing awesome and I have been praying for you. Now if only I could get to where you are.

It's a secret said...

Reading your blog is like hearing my sisters story! It sounds just like her. I have a twin that lives in Dallas that has been battling Lyme for 2 years!!! I have been wishing that someone would try and organize a nationwide plea so everyone could see how many people have Lyme! Why is there no help for Lyme patients!!
venable1@sbcglobal.net

Nani Luculescu said...

oh, the poker party sounds like so much fun!!! I'm happy to donate something Sonya.

Argonauta For a Day said...

Great news Sonja! I am thrilled that you are on the path of wellness!
Maryalice