Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stopping the Antibiotics

Not the most attractive picture.
Happy Fall-back savings time......

I stopped my antibiotics.  Again.  I stopped the IV Rocephin 12 days ago (feeling ok with that) and stopped the doxycycline 2 nights ago.  Last dose was Friday and it's now Sunday.  I could barely lift my head from the pillow this morning.  I am giving it 2 weeks.  I promised my mother I would not insist my doctor pull my PiCC line out when I see him tomorrow.  If in 2 weeks I feel as though I am dying, I will incorporate herbals.  I will be in a rush to get them to my door.  I don't feel as though I can continue with antibiotics.  My gut (read instincts) tell me it's time to stop.  I've been here before and got right back on after 2-3 weeks.  Couldn't hack it.  I will either do the Buhner Protocol or Susan McCamish protocol.  For the past year, I have not seen much improvement.  Only in the first year did I go uphill.  When I relapsed back in September 2010, I never gained much ground again.

I am doing a light therapy using nosodes.  According to the developer of the therapy, you must be off all killing antibiotics and killing herbs for the treatment to work.  I haven't even told my doctor that I stopped.  I will spring it on him on Monday.  He should be thrilled I have my second treatment Monday.  I am looking forward to it.  If my blood results from the G6PD test are ok I will start IV Vitamin C therapy once per week.  I would rather be poked with a needle every week than keep my PiCC line in.

I have had a rough month.  28 bad days.  Just about as bad as it gets.  I am making sure I leave my house almost daily regardless.  I don't feel too bad today.  Just feel like I have a really bad hangover.  But I will have a little bite to eat and then accompany my husband to the local health food store for my daily juice.  Organic: celery, cucumber, kale or spinach, pineapple, parsley, lime, ginger

God help me......

No comments: