Monday, February 13, 2012

Conference Call Recording

I couldn't figure out how to download the recording to my blog so this is the 2nd best thing (it's just an MP3 or wav file so if someone knows how, please let me know).

You can listen to to the conference call unedited by calling in to the following phone number and then entering the pin. I apologize for the wait,  I have had a huge response to this and I hope it can help someone in some way.  There is  no charge unless you are charged for long distance.  The call is about an hour.


Dial - (712) 432-0899 


Enter Access Code - 818978#

For more information on Dr. Vinayak please check out his website.  Or you can send an email to chronicallyhealthy@gmail.com and I will forward any emails to him.  I have had a big response to this conference call so it may take a couple of days to get a response.

To answer a few questions that have been directed at me:


  • NO, I do not think this is a cure for Lyme disease.  I think it is a tool.  I am not making any claims and I am not a medical doctor.  I just promised myself that if I found something that worked for me I would shout it from the roof tops.
  • I feel that I am about 80% well since I started seeing Dr. Vinayak back in the beginning of December 2011.
  • I have seen him about 8 times since December and my last session we did right after the conference call remotely using a hand cradle here at my house.  Out of the 8 or so sessions, only 3 have been regular Zyto balancing sessions, the rest have been EVOX. 
  • EVOX is Preception Reframing (please read more below).**  
  • I still have bad days and I still have a Lyme cycle (flare).  The bad days are few and far between and the flare time is DRASTICALLY different.  I am not suffering anymore.  I suffered.  The pain and sickness was unbearable to me and it was a life of just existing alone.  
I am able to do things in my life like shower daily, get dressed daily, do my hair and make up, go out to dinner with my husband, go to the movies, go window shopping, hit the mall (for the first time in December), walk my dogs, start exercising (very lightly), help out my step kids, visit with friends, clean my house, etc.  I attribute all of this success to ripping out my PiCC line, getting off antibiotics (I think the Bionic 880 helped me do that and I may revisit that treatment sometime soon to get the other 20%), and to seeing Dr. Vinayak and balancing my body holistically.  Here is a picture of me yesterday.  I have gained back the weight I had lost, well most of it, I don't want the rest!  I was down to 97 pounds and if you know me it was a big issue of self esteem for me being so skinny and looking so sickly.
 I just posted this pic to Facebook yesterday, my husband snapped it of me as we were getting ready to go out to lunch and swing by Costco.


One of the kids and I  (and Martini) a couple of weeks ago.

**EVOX is on the Zyto and it is Perception Reframing.  It is healing one's personal trauma's.  After I started doing it someone pointed out that it is mentioned in the book Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment by Connie Stasheim (pages 149, 165, 267).  I was able to read the section written by  Dr. Lee Cowden and I wish I could quote what he wrote.  Something along the lines of the EVOX & Zyto helping one heal from Lyme disease.  It was much better than that, but I haven't eaten yet today and I can't remember.



Be Well!!  Be Happy!!

xoxo

-Sonya

No comments: