Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Conference Call for Healing


Hey everyone,

I'm inviting you to listen in on a conference call I asked my practitioner to do with me. My practitioner is Dr Vinayak. You can read his bio on his website electrumhealth.com

How I found Dr. Vinayak:

I had an online friend with Lyme disease make a truly miraculous recovery after discovering him. I was very concerned about her and her family so I would try and keep up with her in a private Facebook group I am a part of. I noticed she had left our private Lyme group. I hadn't seen her post in a couple of months. So I went to her Facebook page and scrolled down and noticed she was living her life as a healthy person. She was volunteering at her children's schools, she was cooking meals and cleaning her house. She would take pictures of herself out and about. It intrigued me. So I made an appointment with her practitioner. I felt I had nothing to lose and I was desperate.

Low and behold, here I am. I would say I am at about 80% functioning. When I am able to work a full time job and be athletic again, I will be at 100%. I just started doing restorative yoga at home so I'm on my way.

I promised myself if something helped me get well, I would shout it from the roof tops. So here I am and this is me shouting. By doing this conference call. There is nothing in it for me and I do not profit in any way except to hopefully inspire and help others and maybe open a door they hadn't opened before.

Not everything works for everyone but I hope somehow this can help even one person get closer to getting their lives back.
On Tuesday, February 7th at 1pm (Pacific Time), call in to the number below:

(712) 432-0800

Enter code 818978# when prompted

Once on the call please press *6 immediately to mute your phone. To unmute your phone, press *6 again to speak and then you may enter it again to mute. 

There is no fee for the call unless you are going to be charged long distance by your phone provider. Seems most people have unlimited long distance these days on home phones or cell phones. 
I have no idea how many people we will be having on this call. Individual questions can be asked via email given out at the end of the conference call. 

I hope this goes smoothly!

5 comments:

RealMom said...

I'm so mad at myself! I missed the call!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonya thank you and Meredith so much for doing this call!!

Please let us all know when our friends who missed the call can hear the recording.

gina said...

Hi sonya. You got 80 percent well without having to purchase to unit that was mentioned during the call or is that was something that was used in your healing. And how long did it take for u to start achieving some wellness. I know we are all different. I have had some very strange things happen, I lost 30 lbs then starting developing calcium deposits throughout entire body, excruiating pain all over and this is after I had lyme and cos for 15 years already. Something hapoened that knocked me off my feet and I've been bedridden for 3 years now. I've tried everything I know these last three years and am bankrupt. There is no way I could make it to california. Its possible I could raise the money for the phone consults and whatever is recommended.

gina said...

Another note. I believe the lyme has created another monster. I've never heard of anyone else w calcium deposits throughout their whole body and that I when I fell off the map. Gina

gina said...

I tried to publis something last night and I guess it didn't go through so here goes again. Even through my brain fog I've forgotten most of what I asked. I guess I'm wondering if u started out in the beginning using the wand along with the other modalities recommended. And how soon after starting did u start to see some improvements. Of course like all of us I am bankrupt so I have to find a way to save enough money to get started. I've had lyme and co's for 18 years and was doing ok up until almost 3 years ago when I fell off the map. Lost 30lbs, started having calcium deposits developin in my body and now they cover every inch under my skin and I have been bedridden for these last 3 years. The lyme has created another monster. And I have 24/7 excruiating pain. This is no way to live as we all know. I wish I knew that this would be something that would turn this around. I'm at a loss. I believe these calcium deposits are leaching the calcium out of my bones and teeth. My bone pain is extreme and unbearable just like all the other types of pain. I don't understand want happened 3 years ago to bring me down. Life was good. Wondering what to do. Gina