Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update on ME

I am still doing pretty darn great!  Working on getting even better.  Just wanted to let people know.  I don't think about Lyme disease so much anymore so I don't think to blog often.  So hearing nothing from me is a good thing.  I have more good days than bad now (THANK GOD)!!  I just need to exercise more!!!!  Trying to find the energy (sometimes just mental) some days and wish I had an exercise partner!  2 of my dogs are gimpy right now (chihuahua needs knee surgery and doberman pulled something playing ball).  My other dog is old so he just lays around.  Maybe I'll meet a fun friend that wants to exercise with me!  When the weather is nice I'm more motivated.

Anyway, life is good.  See ya Wednesdays on the conference calls!!

P.S.  A lot of you have left me wonderful comments of encouragement, your stories, etc over the years.  My comments only show up if you do it through Disquis for some reason.  I can't figure out how to fix it.  So if you wonder why your comments don't show up, that is why!!  I'm sorry!  I do get to read them though and I do appreciate them very much.  I hope I can get it fixed and I can respond to everyone.

No comments: