Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rough ride

I've been having a hard time the past few days.  I have 3 weeks to come up with the money for a PiCC line, or to get my insurance to agree, and the money for all the medications.  I am losing it.  So is my husband.  This is just too much.  I just wish I had someone to make the best decisions & advocate for me.  I'm not even that sick right now.  But I just can't take it.  I need a vacation.  I want to get away.  The beach would be nice.  I feel like screaming.  Can I cuss?  Do you care if I cuss?  If you called me right now, I would be cussing.  Sorry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. This stupid disease sucks. I hope you don't mind if I say a prayer that things come together for you. Also, thank you for the link you left on my blog. My husband checked it out and if things work out and I do get the PICC we will order from there. Thank you!