Friday, June 18, 2010

Scarlet saying good morning.

This is my beautiful baby girl Scarlet.  Rhett (her brother) said hello too, but I can't figure out how to put up both pictures on the same post.  She is somewhere between 2.5 - 3  months old.  Notice they still have blue eyes & their beaks still have pink on the sides.  They just learned how to eat on their own about a week ago but still I still need to feed them every once in a while (it's like they forget).  But they are the SMARTEST creatures!  I love them more & more every day.  Today they learned how to fly when I call their name & land on my arm. 

Soon they will be old enough to go out & play & fly in the trees during the day & come in before dusk so they don't get eaten or bit my mosquitoes.  One of these days I'll post a pic of them the day I found them.  You'd hardly recognize them!!

5 comments:

Naomi said...

oh my goodness...she is beautiful!!

LymeFighter11 said...

She's gorgeous!

I'd love to have you follow my blog. I have no followers & i'd love to have at least one!!

I hope you feel better & are doing alright :)

Sonya Fights Lyme said...

I recently lost Scarlet. I let her & her brother out to play & only her brother returned. I hope she is safe out there & was adopted into a crow family. I am VERY SAD...

LymeFighter11 said...

Aww, i'm very sorry to hear that. That must be very hard. I'm sure she's safe though & is hanging with some crow friends :)! I'm sorry!

oh and follow my blog :)! I have no followers yet):

LymeFighter11 said...

Thanks for following me:)!