Thursday, November 4, 2010

I missed my doc appt today grrrr....

I was supposed to go out to Malibu today to see my doc & update him on how the pusling is going.  Well, I woke up (not easily), infused, ate breakfast, got out of bed, and my stomach was so upset & didn't know what was going to happen, so I called & cancelled.  It was difficult to wake up, I was still dreaming when the hubs came in to wake me up (my benedryl probably hadn't worn off completely yet).  Then I popped a valium & went back to bed only managed about another hour of sleep because my chihuahua wanted to go play with the crow (aka eat his food).  I am mad at myself now because it was supposed to be 80 degrees at the beach.  I LOVE the ocean, just couldn't get going.  Grrrrr.  I'm mad at myself.  My stomach is better, don't know what was going on.   I know I have been eating like crap, my diet is now worse than it was before I got sick!  I used to be much healthier.  So no more dessert.  That's a good start.  I finished off the brownies last night so there wouldn't be any left today ;-)

The pulsing is going well.  Last week I started my 2nd pulse.  I felt like crap again on the 3rd day, so I assume I was herxing again.  YAY.  I didn't feel nearly as bad as the first week.  That was a kick ass herx!  No seizures or anything, but some good pain, weakness, HEADACHE FROM HELL, stomach ache, etc.

Today is the start of my 3rd pulse.  I think pulsing is a great idea.  I am feeling better in general.  Not great, but better.  I need to get out & walk every day now that I am feeling better.  Should probably jump on my mini-tramp too, but I never know if I feel good enough to do it.  My muscle weakness is gone again.  I'm not sure if it's 100% gone, but the profound part is gone.  I'm still fatigued though because I lay around.  When my fatigue is gone, I am up, out & wanting to do things (usually at night).  THANK GOD & THE UNIVERSE! 

I want to see this chiropractor turned, I don't know, naturopath-type-doctor.  She is in Yorba Linda, but she is $275 for the initial consultation.  GRRRRRR...  money would be nice right about now.  If insurance cuts off my rocephin, I'm screwed.  Totally SCREWED.  I want to see her because with lyme, you need natural aspects, natural treatments & detoxifiers, etc.  She also does ART (muscle testing) to see which drugs would benefit you the best in treating your lyme. 

Wish this real estate market would pick up........  wish I could get a job........... wish disability didn't deny me TWICE!

No comments: