Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 2 Rocephin

Did my 2nd day (4 doses of IV Rocephin).  Felt crappy off & on but nothing major.  Then suddenly tonight I could barely stand.  My husband had to help me to the bathroom.  It was quite comical.  Usually when stuff like this happens, I get scared.  But it wasn't scary.  My husband then decided I'd better get upstairs & get my IV done.  So I crawled up the stairs.  Literally crawled up the stairs.  Barely made it to the top.  Then I just layed there.  I almost felt drunk.  My husband asked me if I took anything... Nope.  I felt kind of happy too.  It only lasted about 10 minutes, then I just felt like poo.  Head about to explode.  Wish I could drill a hole in my skull to let the pressure out.

Can't wait to start the Alinia!  Got it today.

No comments: