Saturday, June 25, 2011

Re-Started Treatment Today

I started my IV Rocephin today.  I haven't been sleeping well, so I woke up at 6:30am and went back to sleep via 2 valiums.  Woke up at 1pm.  WOW!  I knew I needed sleep.  So I didn't get my IV in until around 2pm (a little late).  So finishing up my last dose now.  I should be receiving the Alinia in the mail tomorrow or Monday.  I will watch for it.  Just got my new dose of LDN 4.5mg.  Saved myself some money there.  YAY!  But it was hot when it got here.  I am sure it's ok if it's warm for a period of time.  It can be such a disadvantage to live in a HOT area.  The stuff that gets delivered is usually delivered hot.

I hope to start feeling well soo.  I really can't wait to start the Alinia.  I hope it starts to give me my life back.  I wish my doctor was in town so I could know what my plan is now that we figured out I am diagnosed with Anaplasma.

I'm rambling now.  I'm on Ambien.  So I'll try to fall asleep.  I feel like I need to eat something..

No comments: