Monday, June 20, 2011

Elizabeth Chalker & a Source of Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)

Elizabeth Chalker got on a plane to see the LLMD she needed to see!!  That is the good news.  One of her friends updated and said she is hanging on by a thread, doing really poorly waiting to see the doctor.  I believe the appointment is tomorrow.  I have faith that she will make it to that appointment.  She's made it this far.



Low Dose Naltrexone

I found an inexpensive source of LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone).  I was paying about $37 for a 30 day supply.  Skip's Pharmacy in Florida "services" California too!
561-218-0111
800-553-7429
Fax: 561-218-8873
Emails:  General info:info@skipspharmacy.com
Clinical Questions:skipthepharm@aol.comI am getting 4.5mg, 30 capsules for $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping.  So 26 bucks!  Not bad.  Every penny counts so I wanted to share them with you in hopes that it can save someone else some money.  Got my script faxed over to them, they called me, and they are getting it shipped out.  Hopefully it will go out today.  I will NEVER go without my LDN.  Last time I was without, I relapsed.  I don't know if that was the cause, but I won't be without it.  I've had to cut down my dose to make it last, but it'll all work out....

No comments: