Thursday, March 31, 2011

I've Had It Up to HERE!

My trusty pharmacy could no longer get my rocephin at the price they have been getting it for me, so I need to find another supplier.  It's so hard. I am so sick of calling around, getting a new order from my doctor, etc.  It's work, stressful work.  My old pharmacy would send it to me & then bill me.  But now I need to come up with the money up front.  Rent is due tomorrow........


Something has to change.  It's not fair that here in AMERICA people are being treated like this.  I have what is considered damn good insurance.  Anthem Blue Cross isn't even selling my policy anymore because it's so good.  However, they keep raising the monthly premium.  It think it's almost as much as our car payment.  I feel grateful to have insurance, but why should people have to stress over where they can turn for the life sustaining medications that they need?

I'm sick right now and being really negative.  Lyme rage is "all the rage" in my house.  You should see it, it's a disaster.....

No comments: