Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Herxed, Birthday, Cycle

I am finally up to the full Alinia dose.  2 pills per day.  Doing fine.  A little worse for ware and worthless today but it'll get better.  My lyme cycle hit (it's now) and it barely has phased me.  This is good news.  This means that the rocephin is working.  That the Alinia kicked my butt, but I think things died.  I just need to make a lot more progress before I can start to feel better & actually leave my house!

I see my doctor on Monday and since he has been on vacation for what seems like FOREVER, I need to bring him my MRI results & point out that my Anaplasmosis (Ehrlichia) test was positive and see what he'd like to do from there.

I family has been having a rough time financially.  Oh how you can really fall.........  Trying to stay positive, but it's hard.  I don't want to be one of those negative poopers.

I saw my parents, they came over the day before my birthday to celebrate.  I have to be honest, as far as appearance, my dad looks bad.  Since he still has so many sores in his mouth & throat from chemo & radiation, he can't eat, only drink certain things.  He has no facial hair but has eyebrows.  Once he can eat again, he'll be in tip top shape.  But geez, it's been over a month since he stopped treatment and they don't know why he isn't healing.  Go figure.  Regardless it was good to see them.  Even though they don't "buy into" my illness.  I just had to accept that long ago and realize that if it's not accepted in the hospitals like say, cancer is, then it's not going to be accepted by your family and most of your friends.

No comments: