Monday, December 13, 2010

Good days (and bad)!

The last 3 days have been pretty good.  I didn't take my benedryl the other night, so I didn't sleep, so I felt crappy.  But I managed to go with the hubs to the park with the dogs.  Boy are my poor dogs out of shape!  They were slooooooow.  I got out of the house on Sunday & viewed one house in Temecula & today we viewed 3.  We decided on one that works great for us.  It's $500 less per month & it's 1000 sq ft smaller, so we will probably save on utitilies.  It also doesn't have a pool, but it has several community pools.  The schools are great & close.  We are all very excited.  Both the kids are excited & so is my hubs!  Cross your fingers we get the house.  We need a fresh start.  We need to get out of Riverside.

I need to come up with $480 FAST.  Well, by tomorrow to pay for my last 2 weeks of IV meds.  We're not sure how we're going to do it.  I wonder if when they call for delivery tomorrow if they will deny me.  I'm scared to be honest.  We have an escrow closing any day.  Hopefully by the end of the week.  I need a miracle!  Things work out though.  They always do somehow.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Just discovered your blog through twitter. Our stories are all to familiar and we're practicly neighbors with me in Santa Cruz. I hope you have some more good days, that you get your new home, and that money magically falls from the sky. i know how hard it can be to pay for all the meds we need. I have to start nutritional IVs this week and need another round of tests done, but like you say somewho it all works out. Good Luck.

Keri

http://kiwikeri.blogspot.com