Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm baaaack!

I got my laptop fixed!!  YAY!  Okay so here I am Facebooking away, etc. 

A lot of real "crap" has been going on in my life lately and I am not sure if I want to be a big fat downer or not.  Real estate market is crap, we can't get our deals to close (not our fault) and therefore no paychecks.  So we haven't been buying my supplements for about the last four months.  Maybe that's why I've been sick?  I last bought my supplements in August & I started taking them just once a day instead of twice a day to save money.  So my hubby borrowed some money so that I could buy my supplements.  They will be here Thursday.  I still have ac ouple I need to get my hands on, but I will.  I am on a mission to get better. 

I am also working with one of my friends to try to buy my Rocephin separately & buy all the supplies separate.  I have lyme friends from Facebook that are helping me out by sending me their left over supplies.  I can really use extensions, caps, & tubing.  If I can collect a lot of stuff, I will just need to get the saline bags & find a supplier for the rocephin 2 gram vials.  If anyone knows where I can get rocephin cheap, please let me know!!  My friend is working on drugdepot.com right now to see what they can do.

I still need to fight with my insurance company.  I have put it off because I am a procrastinator.  I am dreading the fight.  But I have to fight them.  I don't know if I have it in me.  Same reason I gave up on the disability fight after 2 denials.  Also, my brain doesn't quite function like it used to.  I can't concentrate and I forget most of what I am doing or what I just did moments before.  I went for a walk last night and didn't remember the walk just about 1 hour later.  I thought about it for a while & remembered starting out on the walk & one part on the way back towards the house but I couldn't remember the rest.  I can remember it right now though.  Strange, very strange.

3 comments:

Julieslymediseasefight said...

I am the same way with memory, its scary! We are to the point of maybe selling the house, quiting my job and moving to an apartment, not fun at all. I hope things turn around for you soon!!

Casey said...

I'm sorry things are so rough. I wish I could help you. Can you tell me what supplements you need?

Argonauta For a Day said...

Hang in there! The tough part now is not knowing if you will ever be where you ever were before Lyme. After the rocephin you have got to clear the brain. Max One will do it. I'm telling you, you need to accelerate the production of glutathione in your body! www.max.com/255092. It works!
Be good to yourself.
Maryalice
www.argonautaliveson.blogspot.com