Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I got the money I needed for my medication!

Thankfully, a bunch of friends from high school & some new friends & even a couple of people I don't even know rushed to my aid yesterday and I was able to come up with the $700 I needed by today to order my Bicillin.  I even surpassed the $700 and got enough to order my B12, my LDN, & some more Artemesia & Clove.  I also have a couple hundred left over that will be saved for my meds next month.  I am so grateful.  So many people gave so much and it made me feel loved.  I cried on & off yesterday (not sobbing, but tears) with every donation that popped up on my phone.  I am so GRATEFUL!! 
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto your site. I'm so happy that you've received the money you needed for your treatment. I just found out I have Lyme when I went to Reno with my sister to help her with her treatment. I have no way to pay for treatment and I don't want to get as bad as she is.

I thought about doing the same thing through my church and facebook. I'm also a member of BACA and they do fundraisers all the time for their members when they have cancer and such. I might actually get that desperate.
Good luck to you.