Friday, February 5, 2010

Not so bad

I had a couple of bad days, but that was it!  I'm not feeling like super woman or anything, but even my bad days haven't been that bad.  My neck has been stiff and that is my main complaint.  Life is good.  I am being more and more productive every day.  Finding things to clean (although my house is usually always clean), books to read, things to cook . . .  I even started working to market for our real estate business again.  I am living.  I love living.  And when I feel crappy, and people say, "I'm sorry you're feeling bad."  My first reaction is to say, "Hey, this is nothing, I can handle this!"  Now I need to find me some work to do and some hobbies.

1 comment:

Nani Luculescu said...

sounds like you're ready to sew!!! do you have a sewing machine?