Monday, February 15, 2010

I need help, if you are able to donate to my treatment.

My husband and I have been struggling to stay afloat since I was diagnosed in August with Lyme Disease.  I can no longer work to help out with the finances & the car that we had no car payment on took it's last breath & was layed to rest 2 days ago.  I need help from my friends & family to help come up with enough money to pay for my treatment medication.  I have 1 shot left & I can only buy in bulks of 10.  They raised the price by about $25 last time I ordered.  I need to come up with $700 really fast.  If you are able to help me, even $5 would be GREAT!!  You have no idea.  I even had to ask on my Facebook page.  My husband & I have donated to individuals we have come across on the web with Lyme when we are able.  Nothing big, but it's something, right?

I have been improving greatly over the past 3 months on this treatment and I need to keep going while it is still working.  If you or someone you know could possibly help, it would be greatly appreciated.  The donate button is here on my blog on the upper right or just scroll down, it should appear in this post.  Thank you in advance to everyone that helps.  It TRULY helps.










1 comment:

Nani Luculescu said...

Sonya, I wish I had a boat load of money to send you way! I'd love for you to mail me a shirt or something of yours that I can cut up & sew for a fundraiser...let's do it!