Friday, April 2, 2010

Goofing off in between takes for the Lyme PSA



Wow!  Yesterday was a great day.  I met some great people and had a great time.  We worked our tails off for 7 1/2 hours and it was a long day, but so worth it.  Can't wait to see what happens in the end.  May is Lyme Awareness Month & we've got to do our part to spread awareness.  Please go to Lymenaide and see what you can do to help the cause!!

Thanks Ashley, Nani, & Z.S. for being so helpful & patient with me yesterday.  It was such a great time and I have been having so many good days.  Today is day 14 in a row!!  xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay I am so glad you did this! I sent them an email but never heard back :-( oh well!

Anonymous said...

hehehe, Yay I am so glad I got to come and meet you! Too much fun, didn't feel like work at all!

Nani Luculescu said...

we will definitely have to meet up again...more like sistas! =)