Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm awake since 2:45am...

I think I've forgotten to mention in the past that not only have I been feeling better, but I've also been able to sleep & my muscle twitches have pretty much subsided. I'm still in pain at the end of the day from not laying around, but I'll take it.

But no sleep tonight :( Went to sleep around 11:30pm, woke up an hour later (can't remember why) & then woke up again at 2:45am. I took an ativan at 3am but I'm still awake. And now I'm upset because I woke up hubs for some emotional support (I rarely disturb him) because I have a weird sore throat & headache, & my eyes ache/burn. When I can't sleep because I'm not feeling good, it really bothers me. I should just pray. But I need to get on my knees to be able to concentrate enough and it's too freaking cold in this room.

I got up & went into the office to lay on the futon with a little pillow, little blanket, & my little chihuahua to keep me warm. I guess my sniffling & looking at Facebook on my phone was bothering the husband. He didn't take too kindly to me waking him up. So I came in here. Brrrr... I'm not tall enough or strong enough to shut this giant window.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh, I am so sorry. I pray that you feel better and are able to get some sleep tonight