Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yesterday two of my nieces came to visit me.  YAY!  The eldest is going to school about an hour from me & she was up in the Bay Area for spring break & brought my youngest (from my sister) down to visit for her spring break.  She will be leaving Friday & going to my parents who will take her to the airport on Saturday early to fly back to the Bay.  It was so good to see them.  We all went to dinner & then they both spent the night.  I slept in too late to see the eldest leave to go back to her apartment.  *Sigh*  It's nice to have them around.  And since I am not feeling too badly, and the sun is shining, hopefully hubs & I will be able to take my niece to the beach.  It supposed to warm up to the 80's here on Wednesday which means 70's at the beach!  So now I must do the pile of dishes in the sink, eat breakfast, take a bunch of supplements and go for a walk in this sunshine!  It was rainy & gloomy yesterday. 

Oh quick little story.  My niece wanted to give me my B12 shot last night and I said ok, since it's only a little insulin needle in my belly.  Well, she says, "Auntie, I don't want to hurt you!!"  She was nervous, she stuck it in, & immediately pulled it right out.  We laughed so hard!  So I ended up sticking it back in & let her push on the plunger.  You had to be there.  It was funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you got to see your nieces. I hope you are able to go to the beach! The b12 shot thing was funny. My oldest loves watching my hubby give my b12 shot but she is afraid to watch the bicillin because it hurts me and she said she doesn't like to see mommy in pain! I hope you are still feeling well.

Nani Luculescu said...

bonding over treatments! =) priceless.