Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wow, it's almost been a week since I posted!

I guess that's what feeling good does to ya.  Keeps you off the computer.  That, and we just went from 3 computers down to 1.  Hubby broke the hard drive in the laptop YET AGAIN!  UGH!

I should have my Igenex test results back tomorrow.  Cross your fingers for a positive for me.  I don't have a good feeling about it.  I sure hope my gut is W-R-O-N-G.  I have no idea what move I will make if I am not positive.  I guess we'll take a 4 hour ride up to Arroyo Grande, CA & see the ND up there that works with Dr. Harris.  Or stick with my regular LLMD.  The doc I saw last takes my insurance, so if I am positive.  I am GOOD.

Started up the Lauricidin again and not sure if that's what's causing my weakness (herx) because I have been SUPER weak yesterday & today.  Other than that, still feeling great.  It's lovely.  Sleeping like a dream with NO, let me repeat, NO sedatives or benedryl.  Just a touch of Melatonin at night.  It just makes me yawn within 5 minutes & makes me sleepy.  Doesn't keep me asleep.  But sleep hasn't been an issue lately.

Not sure if it's the new supplement I started, but this has been the best past 30 days I have ever had.  So I ordered more.  YAY!

I tested "high" for Mycoplasma.  But I don't really have lung problems.  hmmmmm......  Tested negative for Babs & Bart.  But all were through Quest, so don't know how reliable that is.  I don't have the usual Babs & Bart symptoms.  That I know of anyway.

You will be hearing from me when I get the Igenex results back.  I hope everyone else is hanging in there. :) xoxo

Oh and P.S.  I have been off all diet restrictions for the past 2-3 weeks.  And haven't had any repercussions (yet).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you! I have been praying for you daily. I will pray pray pray for a positive! By the way I deleted my lyme blog, I just had way to many blogs. So for my updates you can check out http://cassandrakolb.blogspot.com

teresacummins1959@hotmail.com said...

I am hoping for a positive for you. You are always in my thoughts both you and Adam. I know it is really hard but people are always telling me to keep positive thoughts and in return you will get the results you want and need. Keep your head up and I am hoping for the best for you. Take care

Nani Luculescu said...

My dad wanted me to tell you about Garth Nicholson in Huntington Beach...he's an expert Dr. on mycoplasma according to him. I was telling him about your mycoplasma the other day.

Miss you girlies, wish we could've spent the whole week hanging out. =)

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I don't know what all this medical jargon means, but, you sound better. I'm glad things are looking up for you. You deserve it. I love you.

Anonymous said...

This is Crystal! ha ha