Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wow, it's almost been a week since I posted!

I guess that's what feeling good does to ya.  Keeps you off the computer.  That, and we just went from 3 computers down to 1.  Hubby broke the hard drive in the laptop YET AGAIN!  UGH!

I should have my Igenex test results back tomorrow.  Cross your fingers for a positive for me.  I don't have a good feeling about it.  I sure hope my gut is W-R-O-N-G.  I have no idea what move I will make if I am not positive.  I guess we'll take a 4 hour ride up to Arroyo Grande, CA & see the ND up there that works with Dr. Harris.  Or stick with my regular LLMD.  The doc I saw last takes my insurance, so if I am positive.  I am GOOD.

Started up the Lauricidin again and not sure if that's what's causing my weakness (herx) because I have been SUPER weak yesterday & today.  Other than that, still feeling great.  It's lovely.  Sleeping like a dream with NO, let me repeat, NO sedatives or benedryl.  Just a touch of Melatonin at night.  It just makes me yawn within 5 minutes & makes me sleepy.  Doesn't keep me asleep.  But sleep hasn't been an issue lately.

Not sure if it's the new supplement I started, but this has been the best past 30 days I have ever had.  So I ordered more.  YAY!

I tested "high" for Mycoplasma.  But I don't really have lung problems.  hmmmmm......  Tested negative for Babs & Bart.  But all were through Quest, so don't know how reliable that is.  I don't have the usual Babs & Bart symptoms.  That I know of anyway.

You will be hearing from me when I get the Igenex results back.  I hope everyone else is hanging in there. :) xoxo

Oh and P.S.  I have been off all diet restrictions for the past 2-3 weeks.  And haven't had any repercussions (yet).
Post a Comment