Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Detox

I feel toxic.  You know when you drink too much, the next day you have a hangover.  The hangover feeling is usually caused by toxicity in the body fron the sugar & alcohol, right?  When the antibiotics kill the bugs, the die off creates a toxic build up that kidneys & liver cannot keep up with. They have other daily things that are toxic in our bodies that they also have to filter out & dispose of.  So I think I may have issues with detoxing.

A very kind person made a very generous donation through this blog & it came at just the right time.  I need certain things to feel better and since mula is tight, it hasn't been feasible.  I have gone downhill again, fast.  My health can't come before rent, car payments, utilties, bills, kids sports, school, and other activities, so it's always on the back burner.  So with this kind donation, I had to choose between buying my supplements or buying things to help me detox.  I chose the detox. 

Many people have recommended to buy a portable FIR (Far Infrared) Sauna. So with my friends help, I did. It makes you sweat, but differently than regular heat. FIR penetrates deeply into the body & makes you sweat more. Which helps the body to eliminate toxins. So I got a portable one. Should be here in the next couple of days...  CAN'T WAIT!  I just need to figure out a way to keep my PiCC line area from sweating too much.  I think I'll tape a bag of ice to it (I have small gel freezer thingies).

I also bought something else that people swear by, a coffee enema kit. HOW EMBARASSING!! But I am sooooo going to do it. You buy special coffee & the supplies. People say it is amazing. So I am going to do those 2 things & I hope they help.  It wasn't very expensive, I got away with a pound of the coffee & a cheap enema kit that I can reuse several times for $14 +shipping.  I went through S.A. Wilsons.  There is a banner link to their site at the top of my page.  And if you order through my link, I get paid 1%!  I thought that was pretty cool.  I'll let everyone know how the coffee enemas & the FIR sauna go.  I am so scared of the enema.  I've never done one in my life, but I am D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E.
 
Going to my doc out in Malibu to see what is going on & why I relapsed.  Hope my husband doesn't get called in for jury duty that day because there is no way I could drive that far on my own.  I don't even go to the grocery store by myself let alone an all day trip.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Brianna Delmue said...

I love you Sonya! hope you start feeling better soon!!! <3