Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FIR Sauna

Ok, so my portable FIR Sauna arrived today.  YAY!  I was told to run it at least 4 times to get the off-gases out from the material.  I ran it for hours.  That baby heats up FAST.  I'm quite impressed.  Took just a second to put together & was inexpensive.  I should've opened the window because I was sitting in the same room & I got a headache.  And when the kids came home they said they could smell it. My step son, Evan got in it for 10 minutes & was drenched in sweat.  It's hilarious!  I'll take a picture when I do it tomorrow night.  I think this would be a great thing to do before bed.  I went in while we watched Death at a Funeral.  I lasted about 15 minutes & with my body in there, you couldn't smell the gases.  Eventually with use it goes away.  It took me a while to sweat.  And then when I finally did, it was COOL!  It felt really good.  I can't wait to do it again.  I was wearing a bra & the back got hot, so I had to jump out.  It has 6 levels & I had it on the highest.  HOT!  But getting out felt great.  Now I am SUPER relaxed and ready for bed.  This would be a great way to wake up & warm your joints.  And then help you relax before bed.  Kind of like a hot tub.

Blogspot's photo uploader is down tonight, so I didn't snap a pic.  Not to mention I look like crap.  So, since I need to drive out to Malibu to go to the doc, I'll have at least bathed & maybe put on some make up.  Which reminds me, I need to get to bed WELL before 1am since I need to get up by 8:30am to leave the house by 10am to make it to Malibu by noon. 

I hope the doc changes things up.  Well, he really has no choice, because I cannot go on like this.  SICK SUCKS!


                                                                       












The one I got is the one that you sit in (first pic).  I would have liked to get the one that you lay down in, because it seems very relaxing.  Like you could meditate at the same time. 

No comments: