Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lauricidin



Anybody else taking Lauricidin? Here is their website: www.lauricidin.com

I've been taking it for many months. You have to start slow when you have lyme disease. I am up to 18 pellets a night. The goal dose is 3 scoops per day which I think is about 60 pellets 3x per day. I actually herx on the stuff and I don't usually herx easily. That's why I am going so slow. I just want to hear what others have experienced.

UPDATE:  I just learned that I cannot recover from Lyme Disease without first treating HHV-6.  I know Lauridicin helps to combat viruses, but HHV-6 is not on the list.  However, I have CMV, EBV, & the mycoplasma pneumonia bacteria.  And they are on the list of things Lauricidin can kill.  So I will be more aggressive with my Laurcidin & start upping my dose more quickly.  I took 20 pellets last night.  I will start taking 20 at night & 10 in the am.  Hope I don't herx too much.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I took it before I was officially diagnosed. I totally herxed on it. I have been thinking about taking it again. I don't see the health practicioner that had me on it anymore but I still have some. Seemed to do something.

Sonya Fights Lyme said...

I would take it slow. I started at 5 pellets per day for at least a week. You can up it every week. Then I went to 8, then 12, then 15, now 18. Since I just added teasel I am not going to up my dose until I know I have adjusted to the teasel root extract. It is supposed to 'inactivate' viruses, bacteria, yeasts(candina),fungi & molds.

Anonymous said...

I just got word that YES I tested positive for Lyme-not new but not in my body for 20 years. This was from Sanoviv. A medical facility that uses Functional Medicine approach to all kinds of ailments. They work at the cellular level of healing. I will be taking Lauricidin before I go so I can get a jump on the process before I get there. The doctor stated that I would need other products to help my immune system and decrease my toxic burden so that it would be way easier on my body. If you want to know more go to Sanoviv.com

Unknown said...

I just read this last night: http://www.coconutresearchcenter.com/hwnl_5-5.htm Now this morning I am talking to a friend with Lyme. I searched for Lyme & Lauricidin and found Sonya. I felt like sharing the link and I believe we all find our answers because we seek them. To all of us finding our answers and finding the peace while seeking the answers too as Sonya says :) Cheers.