Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have a job!

After much thought and anticipation, I decided to sign up to be a consultant with Thirty-One Products.  I needed a JOB and since I can't really actually GO to a job, I figured this was the next best thing.  I was the last person to do an product sales company, but this company really made me think.  This could really work.  You can never have too much of this kind of stuff!  And everything is very useful, not to mention cute!  So there you have it.  Please check out my catalog by clicking on the link below.  Then once on my page, you can view the catalog at the bottom left hand side.

If you are in my shoes & trying to save pennies for your medical treatment, I don't expect you to buy anything from me.  But perhaps you know someone that would be interested in my products.  Please take a look.  You can host an online party for me & there are hostess incentives for hosting.  So don't worry if you're broke! Or if you are interested in part time work that you can do ONLINE, feel free to join my team.

http://www.mythirtyone.com/57633/  is my website link.  I am going to see how I can change it to reflect my name.  Probably will buy a domain name.  


Now, back to feeling like crap.  I'll be back to blogging soon.

No comments: