Monday, December 28, 2009

Found cheaper supplements & I want to share.

Some of my peeps that read my blog are fellow "Lymies".  Meaning they also have Lyme Disease and are searching for a treatment and cure so they can get on with their lives.  Honestly, I dislike that word, but I didn't make it up.  Anywho- I have previously posted all of my supplements to help others because I think my LLMD (Lyme Literate MD) is the bomb & knows her stuff.  She pretty much follows Burrascano Protocol (click to get the 16th edition of protocol, is there a 17th?  I didn't even know about the 16th!).  But she is one smart cookie.  She understands very well how the cells of our body work, etc.  Well, I hope she doesn't mind but in an effort to save money, I have found some pretty good supplements (pharmeceutical grade, of course) that will have to do for now since my other ones I just simply cannot afford.  Here is what I found on LuckyVitamin.com (love this site!):


  • Body Rescue Alkaline Booster pH Protector Drops - 1.25 oz.  Item#: 75565 $4.75
(They are to lower the acidity of my bodies pH, supposed to help with detox  also help kill the bad stuff.  Haven't tried it yet, will let you know.  Good reviews)


  • Country Life Ultra Omega's DHA/EPA 500 mg - 120 Softgels  Item#: 58939 $10.46
(This is to replace my $34 DHA/EPA Omega 3)

  • Jarrow Formulas Neuro Optimizer - 120 Capsules     Item#: 66411 $34.96
(This is to replace my $60 Avipaxin, basically same thing!)

  • Foodscience Mega Probiotic ND - 120 Capsules      Item#: 61669 $15.97
(This is to replace my OrthoBiotics that is $55)

  • Jarrow Formulas Co-Q10 200 mg. - 30 Capsules     Item#: 66236 $9.64
(I'm going to stat taking Co-Q10 for heart palpitations, etc)

I also got my shampoo, conditioner, face wash, face moisturizer, lotion, & toothpaste.  All for about $110 including shipping (free with $100 purchase).  Oh & you get reward points for every dollar you spend.  Everyting I put on my body is all natural too.  So this is great place to get it.  I buy the Kiss My Face products.  They are a fraction of the price at Lucky Vitamin.  Same with all the supplements.  Trust me, I shop around.  Just wanted to share with everyone in case you are looking for alternatives!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Sonya. I just noticed you were following my blog. :o) Welcome to my Lyme blog (which has somewhat turned into a regular blog by happenstance) :D