Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is getting worse

I hate Lyme Disease!  I hate it that no one flippin' knows how to cure it. 

Yesterday I didn't even get out of bed to take a bath.  Things are getting worse.  And for the past almost 2 months, they have been GOOD, getting better every day.  The past 9 days not so much.  Maybe I was at the top of the rollercoaster and I am coming down.  So there's going to be another hill, right?  I got out to Sprout's market so I can get some food last night, but barely  made it through the aisles with the help of my awesome hubby of course.  He's always there to catch me if I start to fall.  He's caught me every time.  I've lost the 2 pounds that I so happily gained.  And then I lost 2 more on top of that.  What's happening to me?  I can barely walk.  My muscles aren't working right.  I was gettting out of bed this morning & my legs wouldn't work.  I had to get up & go down stairs to let the dogs out & it was not an easy task, let me tell you.  Last night, Rover almost knocked me in the pool.  Third time I almost fell in the pool.  I don't want to go in the backyard alone anymore.  I'll just walk up against the house.  Today just walking up the stairs it took what seemed like forever.  About a week and a half ago, I was running up the stairs.  Thinking, I'm not going to have to get that PiCC line after all.  Look at me, look at me!!!  Smiles, all smiles.  When I made it back to my bed my heart was pounding like I had just ran a million mile marathon & I was out of breath.  THIS IS CRAZY!?  What is happening to my body.  Whatever.  What am I going to do about it?  Vicki says I need an enema.  I actually have one. . .. .   I've never had an enema.  EEeeeeeeewww....  Maybe I'll go do that right now.  I guess the enema helps with detoxing.  My head feels like it's in a vice grip.  I woke up with those words on my lips this morning.  Vice grip.  So I must've been thinking that in my sleep.  I think my brain is swelling.  YUMMY.  That's always fun.

On a "YAY!" note, my friend Tracy is going to come by to visit me today.  That makes me happy.  So I must get my butt in the tub because I stink (sorry, but it's true.  Ask hubby).  Now how does one do an enema???  I guess I'll go find out.  Aren't you glad you read my blog today? 

I will drink a ton of water, take all my supplements on time & I will try really hard to be positive.  Or at least not so negative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cousin Tiffy sent me your blog and I feel like I am reading about my life when I read about yours. I am waiting to get my picc line and the last 2 weeks have been pretty good for me and now I am heading downhill again. I stopped IV's on the 23rd before Christmas and I NEED them again. I hate this disease. email me if you want maryalicewallis@msn.com
Best to you,
Maryalice

Jennifer said...

Thanks. What's funny is that for the duration of my heavy duty Lyme treatment ... I stayed pretty well (no major colds or sinus infections). Now that I haven't had a "treatment" in a year .... I've had two since October.