Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Detoxing, herxing, & blessings

Many LLMD's believe if you don't detox properly, you will not be able to rid your body of Lyme Disease & it's co-infections.  I think that is true.  Lyme disease produces neurotoxins.  I am already taking my super antioxidant OPCxtra and have been feeling better than ever.  Like I said before, could just be my Bicillin treatment, could be the antioxidants.  Who knows.  I have also been using the pH drops to make my water more alkaline.  Now I am back on LuckyVitamin.com and buying Chlorella.  Here is what one website has to say about Chlorella:
Aids your body in its natural removal of potential toxins from your system*


Acts as an efficient detoxification agent to help rid your body of toxins*

Serves as an "intelligent" algae by not binding to (and therefore not removing) essential nutrients you need

Just like your passion for the environment, you're determined to clean up and detoxify your own body as well*

Boosts your immune system*

Provides your body with an added defense mechanism*

Helps strengthen your overall immune system response*

You'll feel good about giving yourself an added boost to promote your healthy lifestyle*

Helps you better digest your food*

Delivers enzymes such as pepsin and chlorophyllase ,which promote your healthy digestion*

Helps support an efficient elimination system by boosting growth of beneficial flora in your intestinal tract*

Just by doing everything possible to get optimal benefits from the food you eat, you'll make an important step in taking control of your health

Freshens your breath *

Helps freshen your breath with chlorophyll*

Aids in reducing elimination odors*

You'll feel more confident knowing you have fresh, healthy breath -- to go with your vibrant smile*

Delivers a natural antioxidant in the form of beta-carotene*

Helps boost your immune system with its antioxidant content*

Provides your body with potential added defense against free radicals*

You'll be ready to face your day with a positive outlook, knowing your body has an added boost*

**I got this info from this website: http://products.mercola.com/chlorella even though I didn't order it from that site.
 
Dr. Klinghardt's protocol also includes Chlorella.  I'm taking it!  When I get it I'll let you know my experience.  I am also looking into Burbur for detox & help wtih herxing even though I don't herx much.  My herxing is usually nausea.  But I also take Milk Thistle & Low Dose Naltrexone and those two items are supposed to help in reducing herx symptoms.  So maybe I herx but it doesn't really effect me.  I feel lucky :) 
 
Today I felt like I was herxing for a short bit.  I took two droppersful of my Artemesia & Clove today and will take more later.  Maybe this is the herx I was so afraid to get with Artemesia to begin with.  I wrote to BioRay & they got back to me about my confusion as to how much Artemesia was in each dropperful & how much Grapefruit Seed Extract.  So now I'm clear on that. 
 
I will also be stocking up on all of my regular supplements.  If you recall about 3 weeks ago I had ordered similar versions of some of my expensive supplements by different makers for much lower prices.  So far so good.  I haven't had any problems, so I am ordering more to stock up.  I will also be ordering Aloe Vera Juice.  Never tried it so I will order a small bottle.  Let you know how that goes as well.
 
Today I received a blessing.  A TRUE blessing.  I knew I was getting low on supplements & wondered how I was going to pay for it.  If all else failed, I would have to put it on a credit card, like so many other things, but you don't want to do that if you can help it.  Someone knocked on my door & gave me $75.  I was confused at first.  I know this person, but couldn't understand when I had loaned them money or why they would be at my front door handing me money.  A mini-fund raiser basically.  Not necessarily meant for me, but decided that I would be the recipient.  Well, I made my ugly cry face & started crying & instantly thought of my much needed supplements & so I didn't refuse the money.  I cried & hugged & thanked.  Blessings.  Thank you!!!
 
It's been raining cats & dogs here.  I like it but I can't get my dogs outside to potty on their own.  Southern California wimps!  And Mango, the dobie has panic attacks with the Thunder.  Poor girl.  Mud slides, storms, fires, tornado watches (yes, that's right), several earthquakes recently.  We've got it all.

No comments: