Thursday, January 7, 2010

HBOT - Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

I am exploring alternative treatments. And since my new "lymie" friend in Greece is going to start HBOT treatments on Monday, I thought I would look more into it.  It had me intrigued. Below is a link to some great information I found on HBOT for Lyme Disease treatment & co-infections. It explains how it works. If you have ever had experience with HBOT, please let me know.

http://www.hboinfo.com/bb_coinfections_hate_hbot.htm

Jan. 22, 2010 UPDATE:
Another great link on a study of HBOT with Lyme Disease:
CLICK HERE!!

2 comments:

Nani Luculescu said...

any word on this? My Lymie friend, Cyndee F. mentioned a place that can do "group" rates/sessions for Lyme...she's on FB if you'd like to hit her up about it...and local to us.

Sonya Fights Lyme said...

I am going to email your friend. I'm looking for her on FB. I hear the group chambers are not as effective as the individual chambers though. Just something that I read somewhere.