Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lyme Disease info

I am going to post some good information that I have found while searching the web. I will post them as links because I did not write this myself.  I find this information invaluable. Take everything written with a grain of salt because these people are not doctors. But they are people that have been living with Lyme Disease much longer than I have.

The first link is titled Late Stage Lyme Disease. I don't think I am in late stage, however, most of this stuff applies to me and anyone with Lyme Disease.  I completely related to it when reading it and so will you. Click here, very good read. Everyone with Lyme Disease should read it.

This next one is taken from Connie Strasheim's Wellsphere blog.  My mom bought me her book when I was diagnosed.  I read through most of it.  Anyway, she took notes while she was at the ILADS conference & I learned something new!!  Very good stuff, Click here.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hello,
I am a Canadian with Lyme disease, brought it home as a souvenier of a trip to the eastern part of Germany in May 2007!
There are many of us "out there" with Lyme disease so please never feel alone. canlyme.com has a super message board where we all ask questions ans give support to each other. eurolyme does the same. a Lymie friend of mine in the UK has a blog called Looking at Lyme, you might find that interesting , she has many links to very relevant research.
With this disease we must look out for ourselves, as I am sure you have realised already. Hang in there , with a positive attitude and the love of your new husband have something going for you already. I am presuming that you have found a LLMD ( Lyme Literate MD) if not and you live in the US then there are people who can help you to find one!